Welcome !

Monday, September 30, 2013

Advertorial: SexyLook's Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating Mask

Another new series of SexyLook again ! ((;

I was sponsored SexyLook's Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating Mask!

Infused with Hyaluronan, Chamomile Extract, Organic Cactus Extract, Marine Collagen, Loofah Extract


 I love cotton masks cos they're really soft and feels really comfortable on my skin!
See how soft issit !

4D Masks! Masks w ear hooks are loveeeee!
Extra Lifting Effect while doing mask !

p/s: The close-up of the vein on my face is a little gross.
But here's an after photo of using the mask!
I've previously been sponsored different kinds of SexyLook's masks.
Compared to those, this hydrating effect isn't really obvious on my skin.
However, the cotton masks are really comfortable and also the ear hooks are a plus point ! ^.^

Get yours @ secretive.sg !
Vote for my entry at http://mysecretive.wordpress.com ♡♡♡

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...